DELUXE GARDEN VIEW
The villas are furnished with antique bed, double bed mattress(160 x 200 cm) .
Size of room
All villas are fifty (50) square meters in size including terrace.
All rooms have en suite bathrooms with bath tub with over head shower and hand shower, air conditioning, color satellite television, electronic safe, hairdryer, terrace, dining room and kitchen.
- Exotic welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary 2 bottle of mineral water in the room
- On scheduled free shuttle service
- Free to use bicycle. ( based on availability )
- Free internet access
- Bedside Table
- Dinning Room
- Double Bed
- Electronic Safe
- En Suite Bathrooms
- Hair Dryer
- Sofa / Day Bed
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Wash Basin
- Writing Desk
Located just around Desa Mas or Mas Village – Ubud. About 45 minutes drives from Ngurah Rai, Bali International airport and 10 minutes drives from central Ubud.
Desa Mas or Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It has the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy of humanism and naturalism. The popularity as an art village is famous at the national and world level.
This a family based accommodation, where the guest can get a personal service from Gusde family.
There is always something to do when you stay with us. We always advise you, what you should visit and see in Bali, and we have a free shuttle to Ubud 2 times/day.
You will be vacationing in the luxury at budget prices–enjoy swimming pool and lounge chairs with WiFi throughout the property and free scheduled shuttle to and from Ubud.
You are staying in the village of famous wood carving in Bali. In the village is very nice to do jogging in the morning, to walk and see daily routine of local people. The local market just 700 meters, you also can walk to Arma Museum or traditional painting village of Pengosekan. The famous movie Eat Pray Love was taken 300 meters from our property.
Interaction with guests
If you have any other inquiries about Bali and Ubud, please feel free to email us, as I’m a Balinese and know more about Bali, I will try to help all my guest to explain more about our island and our culture.
As a host, I always try to meet and greet my guest, but if I am not there, Wayan is the manager will always there and ready for serving breakfast, drive you to Ubud and even he could drive and organize your tour during your stay with us.
Since we are located in the middle of the village we will very appreciated if you are not using or lodge by the pool with loud music played after 9 pm.
- The Balinese are quite open and very welcome to every foreign visitors. You can enter most temples freely. Wear a sash around the waist and preferably a Sarong.
In a major temple mostly you can hire a sarong at the front gate but it would be nice to have your own. You can buy a sarong in Ubud market.
- A woman who is in menstruation period is prohibited to enter the temple.
- If you visit a holy spring like Pura Tirtha Empul and decided to try bathing, keep your cloth on and leave the shampoo behind. it is not a bath, but an immersion in holy water. for spiritual cleansing ritual.
- Expect to pay a small donation before entering a temple. These donations will be used for good use and help for the preserve and converse the building it self.
Free shuttle to Ubud schedule:
|Depart to Ubud||Depart from Ubud|
|10:00 am||10:20 am|
|04:00 pm||04:20 pm|
|07:00 pm||07:20 pm|
If you miss your shuttle, then you will pay IDR 75.000 to drop you back home or to the town.
We will not provide a free shuttle on your check out day.