No of Participant
Rate per Pax ( USD )
2 – 4
In Balinese, we have ‘Merayunan’ or eatery activity among the family member of the royal or highest caste in Bali. It’s a very special moment which the food is prepared special and consist of enrich authentic Balinese food and convenience atmosphere.
At Gusde House & Villas, we serve the lunch at our owner’s house , a Brahman House called ‘Griya’, guests will explained about the Balinese culture and architecture also experience to see how Balinese prepare the food through traditional cooking method. All food are prepared in ala minute from Appetizer, Soup, Main Course and Dessert.
Upon arrival, guests will serve with the fresh young coconut and Balinese cakes, followed with explanation about the house and its architecture. The program will take 3 hours approximately.
STARTING TIME : 10 AM
MAXIMUM GUEST : 4 PAX
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIANCE :
• Learn about local living
• Know more about local culture
• Learn about local architect
• Learn about local food
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- All rates are in US dollars and include government Tax & Service charge.
- Visit Traditional Balinese compound
- Healthy and Natural Coconut drink with Balinese cake on arrival at Balinese House
- Lunch at Balinese Compound
- Return transfer within Ubud area
- 10:00 am, Pick up by Wayan, local person who is also Gusde ‘s relative will guide you to our Balinese family compound. He will guide you Stroll over a local community hall and explain you about Balinese community.
- 10:30 am, Visit the Balinese family compound to get an impression of the local living . Your host Ida Bagus Suar Udiyana (Gusde) who is a member of Brahman caste will proudly to tell you about his culture.
- 11:00 am, prepare and cook for lunch.
- 12:00 noon, lunch served
- 13:00 pm Return to the hotel.
CONFIRMATION and CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation will be confirmed only if made at least one day prior the date of activity
Cancellation or no show will be charges at full rate if made less than a day prior the date of activity