|No of Participant||Rate per Pax ( USD )|
|Rate per Pax ( USD )|
|1 – 2||30||50|
|3 – 4||20||40|
We are very pleased to presents a “Morning Rice Field Walk” activity, which provide series of activity such as : Explanation of Balinese traditional farms, Learn about ‘padi’ planting procession, Introduction to Balinese way of life in the village also Explanation on famous “Subak” traditional irrigation system.
- Arrived in villa at 08:00 am (start point)
- Local guide wellcome and trekking is begin (take 2Hrs)
- Local Guide will explain more about kind of Rice plantation and function each part of balinese culture and life.
- Healthy and fresh natural young coconut drink will serve on middle of trekking
- Finished in village 10:00 am (finish point)
- Villa Driver with Guide will drop to Gusde House Villa (take 15 minutes approximately)
- Arrived at Gusde House Villa and wellcome by staff
- Free using swimming pool
- Lunch break based on package required.
- Without lunch drop back to hotels or accommodation
- Rates are in USD included 21% Goverment tax and service charge.
- Hotel transfer in Ubud area.
- English speaking guide trekker.
- Fresh Natural welcome drink. ( loloh or young coconut )
- Balinese farming Hat.
- Mineral water.
- Free use swimming pool after. ( without lunch )
- finishing the trekking at Gusde House Villa.
- Four courses set menu (for booking with lunch) serve at Warung Bale Banjar of Gusde House Villa.
CONFIRMATION and CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation will be confirmed only if made at least one day prior the date of activity
Cancellation or no show will be charges at full rate if made less than a day prior the date of activity