No of Participant
Rate per Pax( USD )
1 – 4
4 – 8
10 – 15
We are very pleased to presents “The Street Food Experience” activity which take the location at famous Brahman House in Village of Mas, see and join how coconut oil is produced and used to make “Pepes Clengis” a traditional steamed grated coconut dish with Balinese spices wrapped in Banana leaves.
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE :
• Learn about local living and the way of life in traditional village.
• Know more about local culture and about local foods.
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
• Rates are in USD included 21% Goverment tax and service charge.
• Healthy and Natural Coconut drink with Balinese cake on arrival at Balinese House.
• Visit Traditional Balinese House compound.
• Traditional “Megibung” Dinner style at Bale Banjar Restaurant.
• Return transfer within Ubud area.
• English speaking guide.
• Mineral water.
STARTING TIME : 14:30 pm
MAXIMUM GUEST : 20 Paxs
- 14:30pm, arrive and welcoming at brahman family house compound(GRIA at BALI ART), accompanied with fresh natural young coconut drink and balinese sweet cakes.
- 15:00pm, Brahman Family house compound introduction.
- 15:30pm, coconut oil and pepes clengis process with testing for flavour “Pepes Clengis” with local ingredients.
- 16:30pm, Traditional night market at Gianyar city.
- 18:00pm, welcoming at GUSDE HOUSE AND VILLA, accompanied with fresh green Cendol.
- 18:30pm, Making and testing of Cendol.
- 19:00pm – finished, for Dinner “Megibung” style.
CONFIRMATION and CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation will be confirmed only if made at least one day prior the date of activity
Cancellation or no show will be charges at full rate if made less than a day prior the date of activity