No of Participant
Rate per Pax ( USD )
2 – 4
4 – 8
“Blessing or Melukat”
Melukat is one of the traditions and heritage that has been performed by Hindus in Bali for generations. Water used is holy water contained in several springs or natural, and can also be done in several sanctuaries.
Meaning and purpose is the cleaning and purification of back nature and dirty vices contained in man.
With this ceremony Hindus in Bali believe and expect all the things that are dirty or negative particularly those in the self and the mind, in order to re-clean and scriptures contain things that are positive, peace of soul, mind and peace of heart to continue living in the past which will come.
End the morning at a hidden local bamboo restaurant near Ubud to experience a traditional ‘Megibung’ dining experience, in which people share several meals on a plate or Banana leaf. This is an authentic and special style of dining that was historically enjoyed during ceremonies and special occasions. The family-style served dishes consist of many rich and exotic Indonesian specialties and – the ideal way to try out the local cuisine.
On this opportunity we are glad to host your client with some preparation and itinerary as follows:
- Please drop your clients to Gusde House and Villa in Kumbuh village, Mas, Ubud OR we could be pick up at Ubud area only.
- Preparation offering (Banten Pejati with donation) at our arrangement
- We will drop to Subatu village ( place for blessing ) approximately 45minute – 60minuts.
- Arrived and conducting to following the steps (offering, praying and blessings) approximately 60minuts – 90minuts
- Change to the cloths
- Drop back to Bambu Restaurant for Lunch or Dinner at Gusde House & Villa with “Megibung” menu style.
- Drop back to Hotel or accommodation.
STARTING TIME : 08:00 AM and 14:00 PM
MAXIMUM GUEST : 8 PAX
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE :
• Know more about local culture
• Balinese Blessing Ceremony
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
• All rates are in US dollars and include government Tax & Service charge.
• Healthy and Natural Coconut drink with Balinese cake on arrival
• Blessing and Purification
• Return transfer within Ubud area
CONFIRMATION and CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation will be confirmed only if made at least one day prior the date of activity
Cancellation or no show will be charges at full rate if made less than a day prior the date of activity