Traditional Brahman House
Traditional Brahman house called ‘Griya’, on this opportunity Gusde as the owner of house will proudly to host and well coming to explain about the Balinese culture and architecture also experience to see daily house activities. Upon arrival, guests will serve with the fresh young coconut drink and Balinese cakes, followed with explanation about the house and its architecture.
End the morning at a hidden local bamboo restaurant at Gusde House and Villa near Ubud to experience a traditional ‘Megibung’ dining experience, in which people share several meals on a plate or Banana leaf. This is an authentic and special style of dining that was historically enjoyed during ceremonies and special occasions. The family-style served dishes consist of many rich and exotic Indonesian specialties and the ideal way to try out the local cuisine.
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE :
• Learn about local living and the way of life in traditional village.
• Know more about local culture and about local foods.
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
• Rates are in USD included 21% Goverment tax and service charge.
• Healthy and Natural Coconut drink with Balinese cake on arrival at Balinese House.
• Visit Traditional Balinese House compound.
• Traditional “Megibung” Dinner style at Bale Banjar Restaurant.
• Return transfer within Ubud area.
MAXIMUM GUEST : 20 Paxs
CONFIRMATION and CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservation will be confirmed only if made at least one day prior the date of activity
Cancellation or no show will be charges at full rate if made less than a day prior the date of activity